In this article , we aim to show which user action results in the highest rate of failed transactions? Compare swapping, borrowing, lending, and adding or removing liquidity on Sushiswap-Ethereum.
What is Sushiswap?
SushiSwap is an automated market maker that uses UniSwap’s code. Users can swap cryptocurrencies, borrow, and receive rewards on a platform that runs on Ethereum.
With SushiSwap, users can buy and sell different cryptocurrencies between themselves, like on a traditional exchange.On SushiSwap, tokens are supported by smart contracts rather than a single central entity, and users lock crypto on the software which traders can then access.It should be noted that traders who trade locked assets pay a fee, which is then shared proportionately among all liquidity providers.
Here from the below analysis, we aimed to show the overall Sushi transactions and also their failed and successful transactions , and also we aim to show the Sushiswap transactions by action too as follows,
- Daily Failed and Successful transactions
- Daily Failed And Successful Percentage Rate
- Daily Net Transactions
- Daily Failed and Successful transactions By Action
- Daily Failed And Successful Percentage Rate By Action
Insights and Visualization
- from the above analysis , we can see the overall net transactions on daily basis were in decreasing trend from May 2022 to Oct 2022.