Here in this article, we will explain a few of the reasons behind Uniswap V2’s failure! With the dashboard displayed here, we can see the different reasons for failed transactions, for the Uniswap V2 application. In addition, we provide a filter so that the data received can be filtered according to the specified failure reason as well as a selected time span.
In general, Uniswap transactions fail for a variety of reasons:
- Experiencing too much slippage (or an insufficient amount of output)
- A low transaction gas price (which results in a timeout).
Here are some suggestions:
- Adjust slippage tolerance manually.
- Increase the gas price during the pending transaction to speed up the transaction from the wallet .
- Change the default Uniswap deadline.
- from ETH to WETH.
- Check pool liquidity
The following are some reasons why a transaction could fail:
- Among all these reasons, due to the INSUFFICIENT_OUTPUT_AMOUNT, there are most failed transactions when using Uniswap v2 . Secondly, EXCESSIVE_INPUT_CAUSES is responsible for a number of failed transactions.
- Furthermore, if we look at the number of failed transactions by reason, there are more than 59K failures that occurred because of INSUFFICIENT_OUTPUT_AMOUNT.
- We can see continuously failed transactions during the week Mar13-19 2022 on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. We can assume that it is caused by INSUFFICIENT_OUTPUT_AMOUNT and EXCESSIVE_INPUT_AMOUNT .