In this dashboard, Let’s look at wallets that buy from AB2 Gallery!
What is Algorand ? How does it competes with Ethereum ?
With ALGO, the native currency of Algorand, the network is decentralized and uses blockchain technology.By combining well-established cryptocurrencies with new technologies, such as Algorand will offer features such as decentralization, transactions without a central authority, and easy-to-divide tokens, without sacrificing speed or computing power.
According to reports, Algorithm could challenge Ethereum’s position as one of the biggest and most significant altcoins. Here are some differences.
Developers of DeFi have turned to Algorand as a network to develop applications due to the lower transaction fees on Algorand compared to Ethereum. To generate new coins, both Ethereum 2.0 and Algorand use the proof-of-stake method. However, members of the Algorand network only need one coin, while Ethereum 2.0 requires 32ether.
Algorand – AB2 Gallery
This NFT marketplace was developed by Khoa Tran, an artist who has become a large fan of the NFT network. AB2 Gallery , is a blockchain-based decentralized marketplace for encrypted art. AB2 Gallery offers artists and collectors trustless, permissionless, and secure trading solutions.
With this dashboard, we can find out how many wallets are buying NFTs on AB2 gallery. How many unique wallets have been purchased from AB2? As well as see how many NFTs each wallet has purchased from AB2. Are we seeing new wallets buying on AB2 or are those who have bought previously? Analyze the number of wallets making their first purchase on AB2 over time. Create a table of the top 10 wallets purchasing from AB2 in terms of ALGOs and number of NFTs
- Based on data analyzed by AB2 Gallery Metrics, the gallery has 10,99K buyers. There were 101,79K NFT sales transactions. These NFTs were created by 2442 people.
- According to the distribution of buyers based on the number of NFTs purchased, the majority (49%) are single NFT buyers. We can therefore say that almost half of the buyers do not repeat their purchase.
- After a while, the wallet buys its first item on AB2. In September and October 2021, we saw a lot of first-time buyers of NFTs. In recent months, we have noticed a decline in this trend.
- The growth of NFT buyers decreased for the first time after October 2021.
- The following chart shows the top ten wallets in terms of the number of NFTs purchased.
- Additionally, you can see the top 10 wallets that buy from AB2 by the amount paid (ALGOs) for NFTs.