Microsoft OneNote is one of the most popular applications among college student and Information Technology workers. Taking notes, managing to-do lists in OneNote is very easy and users love the experience. Microsoft earlier released OneNote application for Desktops, Windows Mobile, iPhones and iPads.
Now the same OneNote application is available for Android mobiles with all the goodness available for other mobile platforms. With the free OneNote application on Android devices, you can take notes, capture images, manage to-do lists and sync your notes with other devices and PCs with Microsoft SkyDrive service.
Other features of the application are
- Text formatting, images, and bulleted lists
- To-do lists with clickable checkboxes
- Quick photo capture with your phone’s camera
- Quick access to recent notes
- Store and access multiple OneNote notebooks
- Sync to your free SkyDrive account for access anywhere
- Offline access to your notes
- Option to sync notebooks only over a Wi-Fi connection
- Built-in spelling checker
- Support for external hyperlinks
- Table editing
If you using Android mobile, it’s must to try and experience the ease managing notes on the go. Android tablet user have to wait for some more time as the app is not yet optimized to work with devices with large form factors.