Just in case you weren’t aware, Apple has released new software update for iPads. The iOS 3.2.1 brings a number of fixes that include:
- Improved WiFi connectivity
- PDF copy & paste issues in emails
- Video playback freeze fixes
- Improved reliability of video-out when using iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter
- Bing is added as an option for Safari’s search box
Updating your iPad OS is straight forward if you have high speed connectivity – just click the update button in iTunes application, the update will happen automatically.
Download the update manually and Install It
If you want to update the iPad OS manually you can download the update file directly from Apple servers directly using the link appldnld.apple.com/iPad/.
After completing the download, connect your iPad to computer and shift-click (PC) or option-click (Mac) the Update button in iTunes. Browse for the downloaded iPad1,1_3.2.1_7B405_Restore.ipsw file and the update will install itself to your device. Here is an video demo of manual update process
via New Software Update for your Apple iPad [labnol]