A new version of WordPress iPhone application, version 2.0, is released on Apple App Store today. Woohoo! That’s a great news for iPhone users who run their blog using WordPress.
Let’s look at what is new in the version 2.0(just top 5 are listed here and for the rest check this post).
- A new, more efficient user interface that makes it faster to switch between comments, posts, and pages.
- Various user interface refinements and bug fixes
- New Comments interface, with Gravatars and the author URL shown in the comment list
- Passwords are now stored in the keychain
- Posts are now automatically saved and restored if network connection is lost during publishing
So are you excited to install the new version of WordPress on your iPhone/iPod Touch? Just head to iTunes store and get the application. If you are already using version WordPress 1.0, it will not be disturbed by this new installation. Version 1.0 & 2.0 can run side by side without any problem. Don’t want to have version 1.0 after installation version 2.0? Just uninstall version 1.0.