In this article, we aim to find how many ETHs have been transferred from Ethereum to StarkNet or vice versa? How many depositors are there?
What is Starknet?
There is no permission required to use Starknet, it’s a permissionless, decentralized ZK-Rollup. Through its L2 network, any dApp can scale for as long as they like without compromising Ethereum’s functionality or security. Starknet’s smart contracts are similar to Ethereum’s smart contracts in that they allow for easy interaction between contracts, making Starknet a richly extensible platform. By using an asynchronous message passing model, StarkNet contracts can also communicate with Ethereum contracts.
Our focus here is on the deposits and withdrawals of ETH in Starknet since May 9th,2022. And also here we focused on the new depositors on Starknet.
- From the below graph we can see the growth of ETH deposited in Starknet since May 09, 2022. From May 9, 2022 to June 28, 2022, the total Eth Balance was 25,2K.
- A maximum Eth Balance of 758.3 was recorded on June 28, 2022, while a minimum Eth Balance of 9.78 was recorded on May 9, 2022.
- Eth Balance increased from 9.78 on May 9, 2022 to 758.3 on June 28, 2022 by 76.55 times. A trend of increasing Eth Balance can be observed. A higher than normal Eth Balance was recorded on May 10, 2022.
- From May 9, 2022 to June 28, 2022, the total Eth Amount was $395.03. Out of the two types of action, Type Of Action Deposit contributes the most to the total Eth Amount (109.85%).
- A withdrawal amount of -$38.92 ranks at the bottom of the Eth Amount scale, while a deposit amount of $433.95 ranks at the top. There was a maximum Eth Amount of $31.67 observed in May 10, 2022, and a minimum Eth Amount of $0 observed in June 8, 2022.
- From $4.77 on May 9, 2022 to $9.18 on June 28, 2022, the Total Eth Amount increased by more than 90%. It is lower than normal to have ETH amounts in May 17, 2022 and May 23, 2022.
- As we compare Initial days to later days, we can see an increasing trend during the initial days, but later, we can see a trend of falling ETH deposits. When we compare the withdrawals with the initial period, we see that they have increased.
- According to this chart, the total withdrawals between May 9, 2022 and June 28, 2022 were -$38.92. Between May 9 and June 28, 2022, withdrawals increased.Withdrawals in May 15, 2022 are lower than normal, as are withdrawals in June 20, 2022 and June 17, 2022, which are higher than normal.
- We can see that more ETH is being withdrawn from Starknet in Jun 2022, when compared with the initial month here (May 2022) . That means there is more ETH withdrawal during Jun 2022.
- The total amount of deposits from Ethereum to Starknert between May 9, 2022 and June 28, 2022 was $433.95. June 1, 2022 observed a minimum deposit of $0.07 and a maximum deposit of $31.89 on May 10, 2022.
- The trend of deposits was downward. Compared to normal, there were fewer deposits on May 17, 2022 and May 23, 2022.
- Regarding the number of depositors, here are the new depositors on Starknet since May 9th, 2022. During the period May 9, 2022 to June 28, 2022, 36.53K new deposits were made.
- May 10, 2022, saw the maximum number of new depositors of 3.13K, while June 4, 2022, saw the minimum number of new depositors of 24.
- At the beginning of May, we can see that the number of depositors is higher than when we compare it to the number of depositors in June 2022. A decreasing trend in new depositors can be seen here. May 17, 2022 and May 23, 2022 saw fewer deposits than normal, while May 10, 2022 saw more deposits than normal.
- Base on the analysis, according to the growth of ETH balance, it increased from 9.78 on May 9, 2022 to 758.3 on June 28, 2022 by over 75 times. An increasing trend can be observed in Eth Balance.
- The amount of ETH withdrawn from Starknet in June 2022 is higher than the amount withdrawn in May 2022. As a result, there was a greater withdrawal of ETH in June 2022.
- Comparing Initial days to later days, we can observe an increase in ETH deposits during the initial days, but a decline later. Compared to the initial period, withdrawals have increased.
- According to Starknet ‘s daily new depositors at the beginning of May, the number of depositors is higher than in June 2022 when compared with May 2022. It is evident that the number of new depositors is decreasing.