Google is taking very good initiatives in encouraging Indian Women to participate in the on going Information Technology revolution. Recently they announced 2010 Google India Women in Engineering Award to recognize and reward women students. The award recipients will receive a cash prize of INR 100000.
If you are a women student then this is the right opportunity for you to showcase your talent and win the award as well as global recognition like 2009 winners.
What are the eligibility criteria to apply?
The basic criteria is you should be a student from a recognized institution with a decent CGPA. Here are full details of eligibility criteria
- Full-time students from recognized institutions
- Area of specialization must be Computer Science Engineering or related majors
- Second to final year students from a bachelor’s program
- All students from a master’s or PhD program
- Cumulative CGPA of at least 4.0 on a 5.0 scale, 8.0 on a 10.0 scale or equivalent
How To Apply?
You can apply online by filling the form available here.
When Is the Last Date?
You should submit the application on or before 31st October 2009. For more information you are read FAQs here