Keyboard shortcuts are very useful to improve the productivity. Today while drafting a design document I learned few keyboard shortcuts of Microsoft Word that are very helpful to apply various header styles to text.
- Ctrl+Shift+ n – To apply Normal Style
- Alt + Ctrl + 1 – To apply Heading 1 style
- Alt + Ctrl + 2 – To apply Heading 2 style
- Alt + Ctrl + 3 – To apply Heading 3 style
- Shift+Alt + Left Arrow – To promote the heading style to the next level (ex: change Heading 4 to Heading 3)
- Shift+Alt + Right Arrow – To promote the heading style to the previous level (ex: change Heading 4 to Heading 5)