Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Facebook is rated as the best CEO according to a report released by the popular employee reviews website Glassdoor.com. 50,000 employees reviews submitted to Glassdoor in the past 1 year are considered for preparing the rating list and Zukerberg topped the list with 99 percent approval to the question “Do you approve of the way your CEO is leading the company?”. Wow! That’s an amazing support to Zukergerg from his employees though stock market and share holders are not with him. Coincidently Facebook is also rated as the best company to work by Glassdoor in a recent survey.
Here is the list of top 10 CEOs
- Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook; 99.3% Approval
- Bill McDermott & Jim Hagemann Snabe, SAP; 99% Approval
- Dominic Barton, McKinsey & Company; 97% Approval
- Jim Turley, Ernst & Young; 96% Approval
- John E. Schlifske, Northwestern Mutual; 96% Approval
- Frank D’Souza, Cognizant Technology Solutions; 96% Approval
- Joe Tucci, EMC; 96% Approval
- Paul E. Jacobs, QUALCOMM; 95% Approval
- Richard K. Davis, U.S. Bank; 95% Approval
- Pierre Nanterme, Accenture; 95% Approval
3 Indian CEOs in the top 50 list – TCS, Wipro & MindTree
The list featured three Indian CEOs and all the three are leading Software IT Services organizations in India and creating thousands of IT jobs. Natarajan Chandrasekaran – the CEO of TCS is at 25th position, Krishnakumar Natarajan – the CEO of MindTree is at 28th position and Wipro’s T.K.Kurien is at 44th position. Glad to see Indian CEO joining the global ranks.
Tech Heavy Weights Google, Apple, Amazon & Microsoft aren’t in top 10
Another thing to note from this report is that the CEO’s of technology heavy weights Google, Apple, Amazon and Microsoft are not in the top10 list- looks like their employees are not really happy with their bosses. At least not as happy as their peers at Facebook. Google CEO’s Larry Page is at 11th position, Jeff Bezos of Amazon at 16th position and Tim Cook of Apple is at 18th position. Well the Microsoft CEO is not even in the list of top 50!!
You can read the complete list of ratings at Glassdoor.com’s blog. Photo Credit: Andrew Feinberg