Feels hungry? then you are fooled. “Nexus – Ice Cream Sandwich” is the latest smartphone phone released by Samsung today which runs on Android 4.0 ( code name Ice Cream Sandwich) the latest mobile operating system from Google.
This is the first mobile device released on the Android 4.0 platform which is aimed to providing an unified interface for mobile and tablet devices. Samsung also has made a smart move by designing this phone without event a single button on front side thus making it the first phone that does require a physical button for OS operations.
There is an exciting list of Hardware & Software changes introduced in “Nexus -Ice Cream Sandwich”. Some of the feature list is given below
- 1.2 GHz TIOMAP dual core processor
- 4.5 inch super AMOLED display with a HD resolution of 1280×720
- Support for High speed LTE networks as well as HSPA+ networks
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 MP Camera on the back side with 1080p video recording( little disappointment )
- 1.3 MP Camera on the front
- Interface similar to Honeycomb tablet
- Google developed new font “Roboto”
- Android browser with support for Offline page viewing
- People App – a new interface like Windows phone metro UI which allows you to easily manage the contacts
- Support for Image recognition
- Faster Camera with new panorama feature
This model will be released in Japan on Nov 11 in both 16 GB & 32 GB versions. The international release dates are yet to be announced.