Bing may be slow in winning the internet search market, but the background photos displayed on it's home page are winning millions of hearts. Bing home page changes background photos everyday and these breath taking photos varies from flora, fauna to marvelous buildings and beautiful geographical photographs.
These photographs are a bright way to start the day and will be sure to put a smile on our face. How about setting these photos as desktop wallpapers? With the help of RSS powered desktop wallpapers feature of Windows 7, you can automatically set bing photos as your desktop wallpaper.
Steps to Set Bing Photos as Desktop Wallpapers
1. Copy and paste the following code into text editor and save it as “bing.theme”. Make sure that you don't save the file as bing.theme.txt
2. Double click the file “bing.theme” to activate the theme. “Apply Theme” dialog popups.
3. Click Download Attachments
4. Optionally you can customize the position and the frequency of desktop photo changing.
5. That's it. Bing theme is activated and you will be able to see all the stunning Bing photos as your desktop wallpapers.